Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Sewing Machines and Cute Houses







There are so many different brands of sewing machines to choose from but I really think that I would like to buy a new Bernina sewing machine. I am going to sell my Elna machine and replace it with a newer Bernina model. My Elna is a really nice computerized machine but I would like one that does larger embroidery. Any advice from anyone on sewing machines is welcomed.
Today was a beautiful day and I had a great time working after church at the antique store. I did some work in my space and added some new items and visited with several friends that came by.This is such a nice time of the year for families to spend time with each other. I'm looking forward to the weeks ahead.I will be making a quick trip to Austin this weekend to pick up Haley. She is coming home for the holidays. She says she's ready for a break and a visit home. By the way, Jannie, one of my blog friends asked me, "Where is Buna"? Well Jannie it's a small Southeast Texas town about 30 miles North of Beaumont. The last time I went to visit Linsi in Dallas I took a few pictures of some of the cute homes in her neighborhood. I love to drive around and look at all the older cute homes.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, ha! Thansk for the info on where the town is.

    And yes, cute, cute houses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, the phone rang and I don't know if I had posted my other comment or not.

    Cute houses!

    Thanks as always for sharing the beauty.

    ReplyDelete