Friday, December 12, 2014

Mother Earth Make Over



I've been painting with Mother Earth paints and the silky smoothness of this chalk enhanced paint is amazing! I finished the chest of drawers with Vintage and then added a glaze and some cute hardware. 
As you can see in the picture there are many colors to choose from for your projects. You can purchase quart or sample sizes in Mother Earth. The Bees Wax finishes are great for a hard matte finish and it comes in a dark wax for aging and antiquing. 
But if you would like a durable finish with a beautiful sheen then you will love the Satin Top Coat by Mother Earth. 
I painted two coats of the Vintage and then I used CeCe Caldwell's Glaze tinted with Virginia Chestnut. Satin Top Coat by Mother Earth was what I used for the finishing coat. You can wet distress the Mother Earth paint since it is a chalk enhanced paint. I distressed very little on this chest because I thought less was better on this piece. I am working on a the twin bed that will be painted in Mother Earth Charcoal. If you have questions about any of our products please ask I love talking paint. I will post that make over in a few days! Stop by  Fresh and see all the new products!





No comments:

Post a Comment