Sunday, June 8, 2008

Another project completed!





I completed the cushions for my antique children's chairs. I have this old table and chairs for children. I have it in my space at the Antique Co-op and I decided to make cushions for the chairs. They turned out really cute. I love the fabric. I bought it at Joann's a few months ago to make pillows but I decided to use it for the cushions. Once again I'm having 2nd thoughts on whether or not to sell the set or not. I am going to check on my space tomorrow and I may bring this set home and put it in my spare bedroom. I think I am going to the auction tomorrow night and then Tuesday I will get up early and head out to Austin to see my kids. This week is Haley's birthday so we are going to have a girls week in Austin...that will include spa treatment, good food, good music, and lots of shopping! I plan on visiting the Austin Antique Mall. I've always wanted to go there and I am going to have time to to that this next week. My son, Matt called and wants me to bring his dog, Fisher to him. We have been keeping Fisher for the last month because Matt was busy with finals and Fisher kept getting out of his yard. He lives in West Campus in Austin and he was scared that he would get stolen or ran over by a car. So I guess I will have company on my trip to Austin. Linsi is moving to Dallas and I think I am going to travel over to Big D with her this next week to help her find a new place to live. She got a promotion in her job and she has to move to the Dallas office for this job. This is going to be a very busy week for me but I plan to take lots of pictures. I am taking my laptop with me and I will keep you posted on any treasures that I may find. I had hoped to stop along the way but since I am going to have a partner riding with me I don't think that is possible on the way there...but maybe on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment