Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pics from dinner tonight!











Well when we got to the Oasis I realized that I had brought my camera but my disc was still in my laptop but luckily Haley's friend Lauren had her camera and we took some with hers. The sunset was beautiful and the place was really pretty and huge. They said that they seat 2500 people a day for dinner. Tomorrow night we will head to Hill's Cafe to listen to a country singer that Haley likes. We are thinking about going to see Loretta Lynn at Stub's BBQ Friday night. That is the neat thing about Austin nearly every night you can listen to some type of country music. We are celebrating Haley's birthday all week instead of just on the 12th! She has something planned for every night. Can you tell that she is the baby of the family. I am going to post a few pictures of the place we went tonight.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful photographs, Nancy! I hope you're having a wonderful time! When you get home, get unpacked, and catch your breath - you've been tagged at my blog!...Donna

    ReplyDelete