Monday, June 16, 2008

I am back Home!




I made it home today. A very long and tiring drive. I had a great time in Austin but it's always good to be home. I am going to post a few pictures from my Austin trip. It is mostly family pics of my kids. My son, Matt hates taking pictures but I got one of him this trip. I brought home a pretty table that I bought at an Estate Sale and a small dresser that I found on Craig's Lists in Austin. I will post those pics later on. I am trying to decide if I am going to paint the dresser or leave it but I think it would be really cute painted green. I haven't painted anything green yet so this may be my first "green" project. If anyone knows of a good shade of a vintage green, please share!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy
    Green.. Love green always a relaxing color and kind of a neutral color too.. You an your kids are just darling ..glad you had a nice trip (:) will be watching for the next post with all those ''trip pics''~~hugs Patty...

    ReplyDelete