Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Go Longhorns!

I had a fantastic time in Austin this past weekend. The UT/Missouri game was a great game even though I nearly got ran over on my way there! We walked for 10 miles from Haley's apartment and then stood the entire game and walked back! I love going to the games but it is like you've played the whole game when it's over! Those college games are hard core! You definitely get a good workout. I didn't find very much as far as antiques go but I bought a few small items. I didn't take very many pictures either but I will post later what I have. We also went to the UT Baseball game on Sunday. It was a beautiful day for baseball. I am headed to Dallas this weekend to see Linsi. Have a Terrific Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you must've been awash in a sea of burnt orange for much of the time. My Longhorns tee is actually pink but nobody seems to mind.

    It's finally turned chillly here this evening. Bring on the sweaters and long pants, my kind of weather.

    have fun and be well.

    ReplyDelete