Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Go Longhorns and the Kitchen is looking good!

Last year Haley and I at a UT game.....Fun Fun!
The painter has been working on the kitchen cabinets and the ceilings. It is looking really good. I am going to buy fabric for a curtain in the kitchen and my sewing room. I'm looking for new light fixtures for the kitchen. I found some that I really like in the new Pottery Barn catalogue. I am going to look for pulls for the cabinet doors and drawers this weekend while I am in Austin. I am leaving right after school tomorrow to head to Austin. Linsi is coming in from Dallas a wedding in San Antonio so I will get to visit with her too. I bought season tickets to the UT football games and this will be my first one this Saturday that I have attended. I've been so busy that I haven't gotten to go. I love going to the games and I'm excited about the Missouri game. I will take alot of pics while I'm at the game and post them when I get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment