Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Part Two - Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint

I finished both projects this afternoon due to several errands that I needed to run today. I am really pleased with the Milk Paint color Typewriter and will definitely be painting more furniture with it. I love the simple classy look of these two pieces done in the black. I thought about adding some stenciling to the black chest of drawers but for right now I'm going to leave them as they are. As I said in my earlier post I used Hemp Oil for my finish. I love the look you get with this finish. And one of the great advantages of Hemp Oil it is also food safe, so if you want to paint a wooden bowl, a wooden tray, or any other container for food you have no worries when using this oil. Miss Mustard Seed's Paint and Finishes are very natural and are earth friendly.
Mom and I are leaving in the morning to head to Canton for an overnight trip - FUN!!! Sharon and Ray will be setting up  in Pavilion 4000 booth number 4268 to sell the paint and some of their antiques and goods! If you are out and about this weekend stop by and see us. We would love to show the paint and answer any questions you may have. Sharon plans to be painting on a project in the booth while she's there. We are also offering a special each day so be sure and check that out too! You can learn more about our store FRESH on our newly launched website: www.freshjaspertexas.com
I hope everyone has a blessed New Year's Eve and I hope to see you in Canton soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment