Saturday, June 28, 2014

This paint will stick to almost EVERYTHING!

CeCe Caldwell's paints and Miss Mustard Seed's Milk paints will stick to almost any surface! My mom brought these gold candle holders to my house one afternoon and asked if I wanted them. I said sure, I think I may paint them and give them a new look. My first coat of paint was Ironstone by Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint. It covered the gold perfectly. I was painting another piece with CeCe Caldwell's Santa Fe Turquoise so I decided to stipple some of that on the candle holders. My last coat was Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint Mustard Yellow. I really like mixing both of the paints to give a nice texture. I finished the candle holders with CeCe Caldwell's Endurance. This was a fun and fast painting project. You can order paint from us on our webpage: www.freshjaspertexas.com  
What a difference a little paint makes! Here are the before and after pictures of this quick and easy makeover. 



No comments:

Post a Comment