Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rain, Rain, you finally came!

Well we have needed rain for some time and it has finally started to rain here. The only problem with rainy weather is it's not good for painting! I painted some tonight though on one of my projects. I'll take a picture when I'm finished. It's a cute cabinet that belonged to my mother-in-law. It was brown and I'm painting it white and adding a green glass knob to the door. I am going to add one more coat of paint and shabby it up and add the knob and I'll be finished with it. I have several dressers that I am going to paint next. I will get those sanded and prepared hopefully this weekend. I have been working in my office at the ballpark and at school. I am trying to get all of my paper work copied and getting ready for the 1st day with kids which will be Monday. I got Haley moved into her new apartment and everything looked great. I am going to make curtains for Haley's bedroom and I ordered her a shower curtain from Ballard's. When I go back and put the curtains up I will take pictures of the finished room. When we floated the river in July I took the digital camera that I use the most and it got wet and it no longer works! I bought the camera for my husband and it was small and easy to use. Now I'm back using my Sony digital that is really big and bulky to carry around! I am going to buy me another digital that is small and easy to carry with me when I'm on the road. I have been watching the Olympics every night and sitting up way too late! I am going to try and get to bed a little earlier tonight. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting. Begonias are popular here and the angel wings are just starting to come into the market. We can get away with growing them for a few months in the summer but they suffer a bit when the night temps drop below 10 degrees C. Still, they put on quite a show.

    ReplyDelete