Saturday, August 30, 2008

Storm Chaser

Well it looks like we might be hit by another hurricane, so I am packing my bags and heading north. The mandatory evacuation begins tomorrow at noon. I am going to stay with my daughter Linsi in Dallas. My husband says he's not leaving so I guess he will ride out another storm. We both said that we would not do it again but he has changed his mind. My parents are supposed to pack and come with me so I will wait for them to get here and we will leave sometimes tomorrow. I worked on my antique space today and when I left to come home the traffic was already bumper to bumper. I hope that it settles down a little tomorrow so we aren't in all that traffic. I will share pictures of the completed furniture when I return home. Take care and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment