Saturday, February 22, 2014

Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint Makeover - Part One

I am featuring MMSMP and finishes on an oak buffet that has 3 drawers. This antique buffet has beautiful barley twist on the lower portion of the cabinet. This would make a great tv console, changing table for a baby, or a food buffet. If you would like to paint along with me on this project, you have time to purchase the paint and finishes and get started. I will not start for a week so you have to time gather everything you need. And if you need paint, finishes, and brushes you can contact us through our website:www.freshjaspertexas.com We currently cannot sell MMSMP online but if you go to our website you can contact us and we will ship you the products over the phone. We are completely stocked with all products. 

Here is what I plan to use on my buffet:
1. Curio - for the top
2. Tricycle - for the base and drawers
3. Hemp Oil for the complete piece 
4. #6 and #8 natural bristle brush

So get your products and get ready to paint!
I'll be back in a few days to get started.
Before

Before

Before - the drawers


No comments:

Post a Comment