Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sunshine Where Are You???

This has been the longest and coldest winter that I have experienced in my life time and I must say I'm ready for some beautiful sunny days! I am longing to dig in the dirt and plant some spring flowers. Is anyone else ready to jump into spring like I am? 
I sure hope this dreary winter weather is close to an end. Even though you can paint inside with CeCe Caldwell's Chalk and Clay Paints, I enjoy painting in the driveway or garage when the weather is nice. There are two new colors from CeCe Caldwell's paint line - Kailua Coral and Minnesota Pink Lady's Slipper. I will talk more about these beautiful colors in my next post. Here's a peak of both colors. Remember to check our website: www.freshjaspertexas.com and we are also on facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment