Tuesday, July 8, 2014

All Natural, Non Toxic, Earth Friendly

The Texas heat is here and boy is it hot! I'm so glad that our paints are all natural and non toxic. That means that I can paint in the coolness of my home and not worry about harmful fumes and such. I have several things that need a fresh look. I'll be posting before and afters soon. If you want to learn more about our paint classes like us on Facebook and message us. We teach private lessons as well as group lessons. Mom and I just returned from the July Canton Market and the main question that was asked during my demos was "How do you make it look old?" When I showed them how easy you can distress with the paints they were amazed! The methods that we teach are easy and fun and you will leave wanting to paint the world!
Check out our website: www.freshjaspertexas.com
Here are a few pics from this weekend. I think these guys are trying to figure out how to get back to the North Pole - it's too hot here in Texas for them. In the second picture I think they are getting a plan together to head North!




No comments:

Post a Comment