Thursday, October 23, 2014

CeCe Caldwell's Retailer Training and Two New Colors

Sharon and I traveled to McKinney for a retailer training where I taught an advanced finish class. We met about 30 fellow retailers and shared ideas and tips with each other. Sharon learned some good information about social media and tips on the new products. 
Our hosts Donna and Wesley Haile own and operate Doozie's Corner. Donna and Wesley have a beautiful store and treated us with delicious pastries and coffee Monday morning. After our first session of classes we went next door to The Pantry where a tasty lunch was served. These two sure know how to treat their guests. 
We started classes again at 1:00 and finished up around 4:30. I enjoyed meeting everyone and I hope everyone walked away with new ideas and ready to put in action what they learned. Downtown McKinney is such a neat place with plenty of shops and eateries. If you are near the area I highly recommend it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment