Sunday, November 9, 2014

More Brush Talk

A few weeks ago I posted about Chalkpro brand brushes that we sell online and in our shop. We also sell another brand of brushes that I highly recommend - Escoda Brushes from Italy. They have all natural boar bristles with a nice wooden handle. The bristles are rounded and make it easy to paint spindles and other hard to reach areas. The Escoda brushes are available in several sizes but my favorites are #4, #6, and #8. If you are on Facebook you can go to the Escoda Facebook page and find out more about these nice artist brushes. If you enjoy painting furniture or signs you will love these brushes. Take good care of these fine brushes and they will last a lifetime. I use my Miss Mustard Seed's paint soap to clean all of my brushes and I've had them for several years. And remember natural bristle brushes will always shed at first. I suggest that you wash them and brush them with a small metal brush before using them for the first time. This will help with some of the shedding. 
Brushes are part of your tools that you use everyday for painting, so treat yourself to a few of the best brushes. You will not regret it!
I compare them to my nice scissors that I have invested in for sewing over the years - they are sharp and make cutting fabric so easy!

Fresh had a wonderful Open House this past weekend and we appreciate all of you who came and supported us. We are so excited about the shops that line our street! Looking out the window and seeing shoppers walking from shop to shop was such a pleasure. Have a wonderful Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment