Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another Water Garden





Yesterday I bought a couple of aquatic plants for half price at Home Depot and I made another water garden today. I love the sound of water while I am sitting on the porch. I made this one out of an old foot tub that I've had for some time. I'll take some pictures of it in the morning and post them. I've been working on some of my projects and they are coming along really well and I should be finished with the green dresser by Thursday. This pink pitcher is an old depression glass pitcher that I bought several years ago and the pattern is "Madrid". I have several pieces of pink depression glass that I have collected over the years. I think it is such pretty glass and I love looking for new pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy:

    I love that pink pitcher. I love pink glass too, don't have a lot of it but cherish the pieces I do have. You and I are so much alike, I really enjoy your blog.

    Love & God bless,

    Debbie Kay

    ReplyDelete