Monday, September 1, 2008

Detour to Canton Trade Days......

Well I made a small detour to Canton and picked up a few treasures on my way to Dallas! I arrived in Canton around 2pm. and it was extremely hot there. I found a few neat things and then headed north to Dallas. Linsi and I unloaded our things and went to Chuy's Mexican Restaurant. My favorite Tex-Mex place. I always order the deluxe chicken enchiladas with the deluxe green tomatilla sauce....yummy! Today we are going to the mall and to Tuesday Morning to do a little shopping. Linsi is still shopping for things to decorate her house. It is really coming together and looks so cute. It looks like the storm is hitting New Orleans as I write and it's down to a category 2 but winds are 110 miles a hour so still not good. Have a safe Labor Day holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Boy it sure sounds like Canton is a happening place...I need to go there one day!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete