Monday, September 22, 2008

Back in School and back on schedule after Ike


We are back on schedule with school and work. We are blessed that Ike was not as bad as Rita for our small southeast Texas towns. Some places are still without power but most in our area are back in school and back to normal. I finished another quilt project last night and now I can begin a new quilt project. The name of this quilt that I just finished is "At Home in the Woods" by McKenna Ryan. I love her quilt patterns! They are absolutely beautiful and when finished they are like a work of art.

I am looking forward to my trip to Round Top this weekend to shop for bargains and treasures! We will be staying at the same Bed and Breakfast in Round Top as we did in the Spring. It was such a neat place and everyone there was so nice. I will try to remember to take my camera and post pictures this time.
I'm ready for a little cooler weather and colors of fall!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy, so glad to hear you are coming to the shows. Please stop by and say hello. I'm right in front of Zapp Hall, actually my tent backs up to it. Hope you find lots of cool things, Theresa

    ReplyDelete