Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Weekend of Full of Fun and Antitquing


Dining








I had a great weekend filled with shopping for treasures and antiques. I found some really neat pieces and ate some really great food. My friend and I stayed at the Wellspring Bed and Breakfast! It is the best place to stay. I have posted some pictures of Wellspring and of Round Top and Warrenton. The breakfast is fantastic every morning at Wellspring. Linda Brunson is a great host and a great cook! She recently added on a huge dining room and we were the first guest to eat breakfast in the new room. We shopped really hard on Saturday and we were very tired. We had dinner Friday and Saturday night at Royer's Cafe in Round Top. This is a wonderful place to eat but you really need to make reservations in advance because the wait is very long. I had the Pasta and the grilled Red Snapper. We also tried the Buttermilk Pie and it was scrumptious also. We also had lunch at the Legal Tender Saloon and the bbq sandwich was to die for.





Everyone kept saying the crowd was down this year possibly because of "Ike". I didn't think there was as many people or vendors at this show compared to the spring show.

No comments:

Post a Comment