Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Enchanted Lilac Desk

I look at all of the Pottery Barn catalogs - PB for kids, PB for teens, PB bed and bath, and PB original catalog. Yes, I get them all in the mail and they are very inspirational for painting furniture and home decor. 
When I received the PB for kids catalog a few weeks ago I noticed that one of the most popular color combinations were lilac and gray. I have never been a real fan of the purples or lilacs for home decor but I really liked the look of what PB had put together in their catalog for little girls rooms.
CeCe Caldwell's Chalk and Clay paint has a color called Enchanted Lilac that looked like the exact same color in the PB book. So, I painted a small desk in this great color and stenciled the top in metallic silver with an Endurance finish. 
I think this is a perfect color for a little girls room and it's such a refreshing and happy color. I'm already searching for something else to paint in this fun color!  
Oh by the way, look for pictures on the bedroom makeover. I am almost finished with that project and it's looking good!





No comments:

Post a Comment