Friday, June 6, 2008

A Fabulous Friday!






















My sister and my mom showed up early this morning...oops I wasn't ready yet! But they drank a cup of coffee while I finished getting dressed and off we went to shop and eat. Our first stop was a cute antique shop called "Junktique". It's a co-op shop and they have tons of stuff. When we left there we went to one of my favorite antique shops Milam Street Gallery. I bought several nice things and I will post a picture of those "treasures". I found a cute mini tea set and a dessert server and a pretty Bavaria cup and saucer. This shop has very nice antiques and they are so nice. She has the outside decorated really cute. From there we were really getting hungry so we stopped at the Bell-Jim Bed & Breakfast. We had a delicious lunch special with Millionaire pie for dessert. Then we went to another antique co-op "Samples of Yesteryear". I have space in this particular business and I was excited because the lady that works there said that I had sold 4 things from my space today....woo woo! I also decided to put the toille bench that mother and recovered in the booth today...I really want to keep it but I know that I can't keep everything that I redo. We came back to my house and said our farewells and then I worked a little in my greenhouse and I also cut out two cushions for my antique children's chairs. I have a cute antique table with two chairs in my booth space and I have decided to make cushions for the chairs since I had good luck with the cushions on my porch. They are going to be so cute...I will post those when I'm done. I may have to bring the table and chairs back home if I like them too much.....there I go again...wanting everything that I redo! I also had a visitor in my banana tree today.....I will post a picture of him. He was right above my swing on the back porch and I nearly sat in the swing while I was talking on the phone but thank goodness I saw him first. I immediately went to my greenhouse and put a few moth balls around the porch and pond. I heard this is supposed to keep snakes away. Well tomorrow I will be going to Trade Days with mom and I will let you know if I find any treasures. Have a Fabulous Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment