Saturday, June 14, 2008

Still in Austin and I May Have Tagged you!

I'm still enjoying my visit to Austin. We are still shopping and eating. I went to the Austin Antique Mall yesterday and it was very nice. They had so many pretty things but I didn't buy anything this time. We went to a nice Mexican place last night to eat...."Santa Rita's". As you can tell Tex-Mex is our favorite food. This morning I am enjoying a nice relaxing moment on my daughters porch. We have been invited to go on the lake today with some friends. I'm dreading the fact that I might have to put on a swim suit for this event! Here are rules for Donna's tagging:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Post 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag people at the end of your entry.

1. I nearly always leave one bite of food on my plate when I'm finished with a meal. I don't know why I do this but I just seem to be too full to eat the last bite?

2. I hate going over really high overpasses and I drive extremely slow and get a little strange feeling that comes over me when I have to go over one and I don't care if the cars behind me get angry or not.

3. I love red high heels and painted red toenails! I found these beautiful apple red high heels and the bottom of them are leopard....absolutely gorgeous! I wore them to a wedding and one of sweet older lady friends told me during her day women that wore Red High Heels were "hussies"! Such a hoot!

4. If I spill something on my clothes I immediatly want to change.

5. I love older people and I can't stand it when people are rude or disrespectful to them.

6. I love the smell of rain.

I am going to tag the following:
1. www.birdsourbackyard.blogspot.com
2. www.atticfullofclutter.blogspot.com
3. www.rhondisrosecoloredglasses.blogspot.com
4. www.stitchingintexas.blogspot.com
5. www.the-feathered-nest.blogspot.com
6. www.laurieannas.blogspot.com

Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Nancy, you've been tagged back. I hope I did this correctly. Straighten me out Sis if I didn't.

    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy....I'm awful with tags!!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me ~ I've played this enough to where there is absolutely nothing else interesting to tell!!! You're a sweetie though!! xxoo, Dawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy(:)
    thanks for the TAG I did her up real good~~ LOL.. hugs Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy, you little hussie you! (couldn't resist that!!) That comment was so funny!! Thanks for playing tag! I loved reading your six facts! So glad you're having fun on your getaway!...Donna

    ReplyDelete