I'm still enjoying my visit to Austin. We are still shopping and eating. I went to the Austin Antique Mall yesterday and it was very nice. They had so many pretty things but I didn't buy anything this time. We went to a nice Mexican place last night to eat...."Santa Rita's". As you can tell Tex-Mex is our favorite food. This morning I am enjoying a nice relaxing moment on my daughters porch. We have been invited to go on the lake today with some friends. I'm dreading the fact that I might have to put on a swim suit for this event! Here are rules for Donna's tagging:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Post 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag people at the end of your entry.
1. I nearly always leave one bite of food on my plate when I'm finished with a meal. I don't know why I do this but I just seem to be too full to eat the last bite?
2. I hate going over really high overpasses and I drive extremely slow and get a little strange feeling that comes over me when I have to go over one and I don't care if the cars behind me get angry or not.
3. I love red high heels and painted red toenails! I found these beautiful apple red high heels and the bottom of them are leopard....absolutely gorgeous! I wore them to a wedding and one of sweet older lady friends told me during her day women that wore Red High Heels were "hussies"! Such a hoot!
4. If I spill something on my clothes I immediatly want to change.
5. I love older people and I can't stand it when people are rude or disrespectful to them.
6. I love the smell of rain.
I am going to tag the following: