Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Special Angel


My Special Angel is blooming beautifully and I took some pictures of it today. This is one of my favorite begonias. Mom and I are going on a road trip tomorrow. We are going to an Antique Show in Navasota. So I hope to have some new pictures of our trip in the next couple of days. I didn't work on any projects today because it rained and I don't like to paint when it's raining. I went shopping for my sinks today and I found one for my laundry room but I am still looking for one for the bathroom. When I came back home I baked strawberry cupcakes and cream cheese cookies. I got the recipe from one of the blogs last night and decided to try both. They turned out really good. My husband and my son are going bay fishing this weekend so I packed some for the goodies for them to take on their fishing trip. Have a great weekend and I'll let you know how the Antique Show turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment