Monday, June 23, 2008

Limelight Blooms!

My favorite orchid is in bloom....Limelight. I love the color of this orchid. It's a lime green on the outer bloom and fuchsia pink in the center of the bloom. I watered everything this morning with "BR 61" fertilizer. This is a good fertilizer for all plants and I mix it in my 2 gallon sprayer and add a tablespoon of dish soap to the mix and spray the plants with this. I spray it on the foliage of the plants and around the roots. My orchids love it but it is great for all plants. The soap helps the fertilizer stick to the plant and it doesn't hurt the plant. I think I am going back today to get a few more of those roses that are on sale. Have a Marvelous Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I was just cruising around & came across your blog from Cindy's Romantic Home. I love all your gardening pictures, especially the lime green sweet potato vine. Orchids I have never tried but just might someday. Hop on over & visit my blog soon & welcome to blogging, it's great.
    DebraK

    ReplyDelete