Sunday, June 22, 2008

Super Sunday


I think today was probably the hottest day so far here in Deep East Texas. I went to church and had lunch with my husband. I went to Lowe's again today because they have the "Knock Out Roses" on sale for 75% off so I went to buy 4 for my pool area. That is such a good buy because the original cost is 24.95 so that makes them around 6.00 a piece. I may have to go back for more tomorrow, that is such a good price. They also had all cacti on sale for 50% off and got a small round clay pot that had 3 planted in it. I love it when I run across such good deals on plants! I came home and re-arranged my furniture on the back porch and did a few other things around the house. We are getting tons of cucumbers, squash, and tomatos from the garden. I hope everyone has a great week. I may have to make a trip antiquing somewhere. I'm thinking about going to Gladewater but I haven't decided yet. I'm also looking at going to Washington, La. but I can't decide which one is going to be my choice. I've heard both are really good places to visit for antiques. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment